- Shrink wrap is a heavy duty polymer plastic film. When heat is applied it shrinks tightly over what ever object to provide a
perfectly moulded cover. It will not chaff, rip or flap, leaving what is inside in perfect condition. The 200 to 300 micron shrink wrap has up to a 1 year guarantee and is 100% recyclable.
Also available in flame retardant (DIN/BS:EN13501 Class B)
- Eco Sellado offers a fast and cost effective strong weatherproof containment solution for all shapes and sizes,
- Shrink Wrap can be made into work tents or
applied directly to an object, especially with difficult shapes and sizes. Indispensible when there's danger of damaging an expensive
- Protect the environment from contamination in jobs like the removal of asbestos, grit blasting and
- Once in place the Shrink Wrap filters UV light at the same time as protecting your valuable investment from any external harsh elements.
This provides you with a natuarally lit and contained work environment.
- Eco Sellado can save you time and money with your maintanance, construction or refit, allowing your work schedule to continue in all
- Zip or flap doors, windows and vents can be added and modifications are no problem even after the job is finished.
- In order to see just how versitile shrink wrapping can be, and the types of projects possible, please click here